Tuesday, January 16, 2007

hollow

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded
and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

I am a dreamer and when i wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow....

(Goodbye my Lover - James Blunt)

Feels so different being here
I'm so used to being next to you
Life for me is not the same
Theres no-one to talk to
Don't know why I let it go too far
Starting over it's so hard
Seems like everywhere I try to go
I keep thinking of you
I just had a wakeup call
Wishing that I never let you fall
Your not to blame at all
When i'm the one that pushed you away,if you knew I care
You never would’ve went nowhere,
I should have been right there

I'm losing my mind
Yes I made a mistake
Thought that you would be mine
Guess the joke was on me
I miss you so bad I cant sleep
I wish I knew where you could be
Another girl is replacing me,
this cant be happening
I just had a wakeup call
Wishing that I never let you fall
Baby your not to blame at all
When i'm the one that pushed you away
Baby if you knew I care
You never would have went nowhere
I should have been right there

(How Do I Breathe)

I thought i can forget it easily but it's hard..
My body is here, but my mind is wandering everywhere.
I told everyone i can forget it, i can handle it...but..
I lied...
I cant..
I still cant..
It's hard..
Damned it's hard..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did u do it for yourself? I come to your life for sharing sadness and happiness but you never do it even you had something bothering you. Or you don't believe me?

honey, whatever happens to us, we wouldn't be able to refuse it. We must undergo it even in sadness or happiness. We must believe that we will feel happy or sad oneday without fail but we never know when they will come.

"Oneday, you'll find the right person to love & perhaps you never expect it before."

T-O-E-Y said...

i told you..i still have no gut to say it, to share...
it's just a silly little probl created by myself alone..
it's supposed to be that difficult but indeed it is..
maybe it's not like what you image, it's out of question..
i'll tell it when the time comes :)
thank u for being my fren.

Anonymous said...

it's okey, never mind. I just offer myself to share with. Never be reluctant to do this.

so sorry if perhaps it's out of question.

~good luck~