Tuesday, December 5, 2006

DiRtY dOugH

I don’t live in paradise
and neither in hell
I live in a place
where death and life is
kind of blur to be seen
Stop having a sympathize for me
coz I don’t require for it
Just boil a water, then
put your head onto it
so you can get your brain washed

I’m sick of this distinguish
There’s such a great great border
stands surround me
It’s a very thick layer border
in every side of me
I can’t walk
I can’t even move
Nor I can’t breathe
These walls are locking me tightly
When I saw it falls apart,
then I should be die
Die with no dignity
Die with no pride

It feels like great dirty dough
scrambled and thrown onto your face
It feels like a megaton of nuclear bomb
blasted in your heart
It hurts
It terribly hurts
For now I’m being someone
I don’t really recognize…!!!!!!!!!

No comments: