Tuesday, December 5, 2006

bETrayAL

Betrayal..
It hurts when we get a betrayal in life. But aren’t we being able to do so?
Once my friend told me that his girlfriend is about to betray him. He told me that it hurts him so bad. Well, what can I say .I’m not that expert to give him any advices. Somehow, his girl acts normally in front of him. I cannot give him anything as a subject for advice.
Well, if someone doing that way is it just for fun, looking for something cannot be found in the relationship, or is it because of the jaded relationship? Or maybe none of the reasons I gave above? And the reasons I gave are for denial of doing something or are just to secure our self of doing something? Do we have someone to blame?
Well my friend, I’m sorry I cannot give you any advices on problem you told me so. I can only be a garbage basket for the problem you have. I can only hear, listen to every word you said about your girl betrayal but I cannot give any solutions on it. I’m really sorry for that, my friend…

I looked into the mirror
just found someone inside
someone who’s alike me
a sweet sugary layered girl
overly colored..
too much…
sickening…
disgusting…
But then the mirror is broken
I caught my self in the broken mirror
I cannot escape..
I cry for help,
I shout out loud..
Nobody hears
Nobody listens
And I sunk
Suddenly…
Deep down inside the mirror
Deeper,
deeper,
and deeper..

2 comments:

Youth Die said...

fyuh...

can't say anything..

what about u ?

T-O-E-Y said...

difficult...

hard to explain..